Monday, February 13, 2012

Contraception Rant

A very brief entry.

The whole Obama Healthcare Plan, contraception deal.

How the hell did it get to the point that WE, the taxpayers, are paying ANYBODY, ANYWHERE for their abortions, contraception medicine/devices, and counseling?

How does anybody even think that is a just concept?

It is easy to avoid the need for abortions and contraception needs.  DON'T HAVE SEX!!!  Whats that you say?  Deny myself my pleasure?  Deny my desires?  How dare you tell me what to do!

That is the mentality that we are dealing with.  You should be responsible for my actions because you can't tell me what to do with my body and I'm not responsible enough to make my own decisions.

Don't. Have. Sex.

2 comments:

  1. Everybody wants a safety net so they don't have to take responsibility for everything. Some of the 99% people wanted "student loan forgiveness". The government is making it easy for people to cash in on their mistakes while those of us who do things right have to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the other hand, condoms are cheaper than the result of not using them.

    ReplyDelete