Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Unions are killing Twinkies!

Love the Wonder Bread?  Or the unwholesome but oh so creamy goodness of a Twinkie?  Maybe for not much longer.

I'm not anti-Union in reality.  If there was a significant need for them to exist, I say fine, have fun.  BUT, if the company fires you all don't come crying to me. 
I just don't see the need for the overwhelming majority of unions that currently operate in the U.S. 

They are a parasite.  In most union/company disputes, the company can't just fire the union labor.  If they do the Labor Dept. comes after them.  So they are stuck with unioned workers who endanger the company and consequently themselves.  Again, see parasite.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/companies/management/story/2012-02-13/teamsters-hostess-wonder-bread-twinkies/53081758/1?loc=interstitialskip

I have much more to say about unions but only so little time during lunch to do so.

Till another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment